* Access to the Onion Barn Reception Hall for your event; and access to the exterior of the old red barn and other outdoor areas for photos.
* New: 8-ft glass french doors lead to a huge 1200-sf deck facing Mt. Hood. When the weather doesn't permit outdoor activities, the floor-to-ceiling glass panels still provide a beautiful view.
* In good weather, access to the north lawn with lots of room for lawn games and outdoor activities.
* Wedding Pavilion with rustic bench seating for your ceremony, weather permitting. The Pavilion faces Mt. Hood and frames the mountain between its posts.
* In cold weather (or if it rains on your wedding day), we’ll set up a cute semi-circular indoor chapel for the ceremony.
* Table Seating (tables and chairs) for up to 150 people in the summer months (Jun-Sep), 120 in the cooler months (May and October), or 100 in the off-season (Nov-Apr). (10-19 tables available.) No need to set up tables & chairs or take them down afterward (unless some are used outdoors). We’ll set them up for you before you arrive. In favorable weather, some of the tables can be placed on the deck.
* Linens for our tables (tablecloths, toppers and napkins).
* Access to our huge supply of vintage/rustic props and decor.
* Catering prep area (not a full kitchen). You have the option of working with our amazing house caterer (Flour Power Catering) at special in-house rates or hiring another licensed professional caterer.
* Rustic wine-barrel-&-plank-top buffet table.
* Rustic/shabby chic wine barrel-themed cake table and beautiful dessert area.
* Harley Davidson/Rock & Roll-themed wall behind the gift area.
* Romantic Edison-style string lights and paper lanterns are hanging from the rafters. (See photo.) Incorporate your own colors by replacing up to 15 of our lanterns or stick with our neutral theme. The white lanterns include twinkling candles.
* 10-foot bar with double-tap kegerator and two wine refrigerators. Have your alcohol catered or bring your own. (See our Alcohol policy).
* Two large air conditioned dressing rooms (available for weddings only). One features a pretty Rock 'n Roll theme and is most-often used as the bride's room. The other (also known as the "Bunk House") offers a rustic hunting lodge feel and is often used as the groom's room.
* Huge dance floor: Up to 28-ft x 55-ft (1,540 sq ft). (The size of the dance floor depends upon the number of indoor tables needed.)
* Space for a band or DJ near the dance floor with excellent power support and good acoustics.
* Large disco/mirror ball above the dance floor.
* Giant lighted “LOVE” letters in the overhead display loft.
* Large screen TV for slide show.
* In good weather, photos with Harvey, our antique 1951 2-ton flatbed hay truck.
* Use of the fire pit, which is encircled by rustic bench seating during favorable weather. Blankets are available for comfort. Edison-style bare bulb lighting adds ambiance in the evening.
* 3-stall luxury-style bathroom trailer with porcelain fixtures, flush toilets, running water, beautiful interior, heat/air conditioning, and music. The waiting area is covered and lighted.
* If your photographer is brave, we can put him/her 34 feet in the air for a group shot of your wedding party and guests via Long Tall Sally, our crane truck. (Weather permitting.)
* Planning Assistance: We help you along the way. After working though our planning worksheets and "Helpful Hints" lists, you'll meet with our Venue Coordinator to:
-- budget your on-site time and create a venue-oriented Day-Of timeline,
-- plan for your outside vendors' needs,
-- plan the best use of venue space and consider decorating options,
-- choose rustic props from our catelog to use in your decor plan, especially for your centerpieces, and
-- draft a written decorating plan. (We'll type it up and send it to you.)
---- Additional advice and support provided as needed throughout your planning process. This is especially helpful if you've never planned a wedding before and/or don't plan to hire an event planner.
* An on-site attendant is present during rehearsal and throughout the event to problem-solve and assist with venue suport.
* We don’t require that you use specific vendors (catering, florals, music, photography, etc). Choose your own (within guidelines) or we can recommend pros who have worked here before and provided an excellent service.
* We only host one major event per weekend, so in many cases you have the option of scheduling some early set-up time on the same day as rehearsal.
* The barn is insulated and heated, perfect for off-season weddings. For comfort during hot weather, we have excellent wind flow throughout the building, which formerly served as a drying barn. Large overhead circulating fans draw the heat up and out in the summer or push it back down during the winter.
* Included with the 12-hour package: A personalized gift from Rustic Impressions, etched with your names and wedding date.
(For parties, dances, or other small-scale events that don't require this level of support, see our Simple Events page.)