Welcome to Heart of Rock Farm!
Heart of Rock Farm in Sherwood, Oregon is the home of a unique collection of wedding and event-related services, including Heart of Rock DJ (moblie DJ & photo booth services), Parson Phil (wedding officiant), and A Rustic Impression (including rustic furniture, wedding decor and personalized gifts).
If you're looking for a beautiful, affordable, rustic-yet-updated setting for your wedding, we offer several hosting packages for weddings here at Heart of Rock Farm.
Check here to lean more about our event hosting, mobile DJ and wedding officiant services. You'll find more information about Lisa Hahn (DJ Lisa) and Philip Hahn (Parson Phil) on the About Us page.
(We also hold Barn Dances in our Onion Barn in the cooler months of the year (open to anyone who loves to dance).
Philip & Lisa Hahn
Image by Heidi Helser Photography
Visit our About Us page to learn more about what makes us uniquely qualified to help make your event one you won't ever forget.
We're still hanging in there! By working closely with our current batch of amazing wedding couples and keeping a sharp eye on the future, we're confident Heart of Rock Farm will survive these "interesting" times.
Wedding planning is a major challenge for all right now, but we've got to move forward with confidence. For planning purposes, we're anticipating the possible need to reschedule our early-summer weddings for 2021, which will mean fewer available dates next year unless things change; but at this point our current clients have to be our priority.
* Current guidelines limit events to 25 people with adequate space for social distancing, so we're working with our couples to reschedule the near-term events that exceed those numbers.
* We ARE booking for 2021...(continued on back)
* We ARE booking for 2021 on a limited basis and still conducting abreviated (or virtual) tours by appointment. Limit of 2 adult participants of the same household for the on-site tour, but you're welcome to use Facetime or another program to include others virtually. We're practicing appropriate safety precautions before, during and after visits.
* Planning meetings for current clients can be by phone, with a full walk-through to finalize details later when things ease up.
* Barn Dances are on hold until this winter.
* We're always available by email, phone or text. If you have a question, please don't hesitate!
Hang in there folks. We'll get through this together!
Is my date open?
No dates available
Dates available in all months except April, June & August.
(Use the form below to inquire.)
Next Barn Dance at
Heart of Rock Farm
* On hold until winter