If you're looking for an affordable rustic barn or farm atmosphere for your wedding or other event, come visit us at Heart of Rock Farm.
We've hosted some amazing weddings and parties here. The Onion Barn (our reception hall) is fabulous: rustic and yet updated, with an amazingly comfortable and relaxed atmosphere. Outdoors we have a 12'x12' Wedding Pavilion with rustic bench seating and a territorial view of Mt. Hood, perfectly framed between the pillars of the pavillion. The outdoor area also features a fire pit ringed by hay bale seating, with Edison-style bare bulb lighting over head for the evenings. For weddings we offer separate spacious rooms for the bride and groom to get dressed (the guys are in the "Bunk House" in the older barn and the ladies have air conditioning and a private bathroom.) For events we host, we provide tables, chairs and linens for up to 120 people, along with a nice selection of rustic props which you can incorporate into your decor. (Options are available for slightly larger events during the summer months when indoor/outdoor table seating is appropriate.) For cooler weather events we can set up a chapel indoors in the Onion Barn.
Visit our Photo Gallary to see pictures of past events, and be sure to take a Virtual Tour of the property.
In addition, the other services we offer (Planning, Officiant, DJ, & Photo Booth) are discounted if we provide those services on our own property; so be sure to ask about package prices.
RATES: Varies by date and number of hours.
Check for pricing options and a description of what's included when we host your major event (such as a Wedding) or smaller event (such as a dinner party) at Heart of Rock Farm.
DJ Lisa Hahn
I'm available to DJ events hosted here at Heart of Rock Farm or just about anywhere else within 100 miles of Portland.
* Mobile: $1,300
* At Heart of Rock Farm: $900
Check here for a description of services and options.
Parson Phil (Philip Hahn)
Ordained wedding officiant, available for marriage and commitment ceremonies.
* Stand-alone service: $400 (Includes rehearsal. No mileage within 30 miles of Sherwood.)
* Service for weddings hosted at Heart of Rock Farm (or in combination with Mobile DJ): $300
* Are you having a friend perform your ceremony? Phil will provide coaching and assistance writing the ceremony for $75.
Open-style photo booth with props. 75-100 prints, including a customized print background, personalized with your message. Fun for everyone and perfect for creating keepsakes for yourself and your guests. You'll get a digital copy of all photo files to take home. (This is an excellent way to keep guests entertained during the cocktail hour while you are away taking wedding photos.)
Photo Booth is only available in conjunction with Mobile DJ services or events hosted at Heart of Rock Farm.
* With mobile DJ Service: $450
* With events hosted at Heart of Rock Farm: $350
* Additional prints in sets of 75-100 prints: $95
We're still hanging in there! By working closely with our current batch of amazing wedding couples and keeping a sharp eye on the future, we're confident Heart of Rock Farm will survive these "interesting" times.
Wedding planning is a major challenge for all right now, but we've got to move forward with confidence. For planning purposes, we're anticipating the possible need to reschedule our early-summer weddings for 2021, which will mean fewer available dates next year unless things change; but at this point our current clients have to be our priority.
* Current guidelines limit events to 25 people with adequate space for social distancing, so we're working with our couples to reschedule the near-term events that exceed those numbers.
* We ARE booking for 2021...(continued on back)
* We ARE booking for 2021 on a limited basis and still conducting abreviated (or virtual) tours by appointment. Limit of 2 adult participants of the same household for the on-site tour, but you're welcome to use Facetime or another program to include others virtually. We're practicing appropriate safety precautions before, during and after visits.
* Planning meetings for current clients can be by phone, with a full walk-through to finalize details later when things ease up.
* Barn Dances are on hold until this winter.
* We're always available by email, phone or text. If you have a question, please don't hesitate!
Hang in there folks. We'll get through this together!
Is my date open?
No dates available
Dates available in all months except April, June & August.
(Use the form below to inquire.)
Next Barn Dance at
Heart of Rock Farm
* On hold until winter